2010 Fair Lending Today Conference
- April 19, 2010
- Washington, DC
BuckleySandler LLP hosted its 2010 Fair Lending Today Conference on April 19, 2010 at the Fairmont Hotel in Washington, DC. The presenters were:
- Andrew Sandler and Jeremiah Buckley, "Recent Fair Lending Enforcement and Industry Developments"
- Benjamin Klubes and Matthew Previn, "The Department of Justice, Municipalities and Class Action Lawyers Attack 'Reverse Redlining' and Pricing Discretion"
- Jeffrey Naimon and Jonice Gray Tucker, "Mortgage Servicing Under Fire: New Challenges for Servicers"
- Benjamin Klubes and Kirk Jensen, "State Attorneys General Unleashed: the New Unpreempted World"
- John Kromer, Clint Rockwell, and Bob Serino, "Regulators Respond to Financial Crisis"
- Andrew Sandler and Sam Buffone, "The New Enforcement Environment and the Criminalization of Financial Services Regulation: Use of Civil False Claims Act"
- Manley Williams, Sara Emley, and Steve Ambrose, "The New Credit Card World: UDAP Rules, Revised Regulation Z, and Federal Legislative Initiatives"
- David Baris and Christopher Witeck, "Merger and Acquisition Activity in the Financial Services World"
- Joseph Kolar, John Kromer, and Jeremiah Buckley, "CFPA Legislation"
- Christopher Witeck, Matthew Previn, and Steve Ambrose, "Loan Repurchases, Indemnifications, and Downstream Liability in the Credit Crisis"
- Sam Buffone, Margo Tank, and Donna Wilson, "Privacy, Data Security, and Data Breach Litigation Nationally and Internationally"
- Clint Rockwell and Joseph Kolar, "FHA Enforcement Actions: Death without Due Process?"