2011 Fair Lending Today Conference
- May 2, 2011
- The Fairmont Hotel
- Washington, DC
2011 Fair Lending Today Conference on Compliance, Regulatory & Litigation Issues in Today's Changing Enforcement Environment, hosted by BuckleySandler LLP.
2011 Panel Topics Include:
- Fair and Responsible Lending Enforcement and Litigation Overview
- Fair Mortgage Servicing: The Foreclosure Affidavit Crisis and More Challenges for Services
- The New Wave of SCRA Enforcement
- Dodd-Frank and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Implementation, Preemption, State Regulation, and UDAP
- The New Enforcement Environment and Financial Services RegulationPrivacy, Data Security, and Data Breach Litigation Nationally and Internationally
- Community Reinvestment Act: A Revitalized Statute?
- Key Trends in Fair Lending Risk Management Programs
- Fair Lending Issues Impact on Bank Merger & Acquisition Activity