American Bankers Association Webinar: Mortgage Servicing: Development and Impact
- December 14, 2011
- 2:00 PM EST
Jeff Naimon and Jonice Gray Tucker participated in an American Bankers Association Telephone Briefing entitled "Mortgage Servicing: Development and Impact." The panel was moderated by the ABA's Rod Alba on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM EST.
During this two-hour, telephone briefing a panel of industry leaders examined the CFPB's manual and new servicing guidelines, and the OCC 2011-29 Guidance to Banks Regarding Foreclosure Practices. Speakers provided insight into what these documents mean for your bank and your mortgage servicer, how these guidelines will impact your present policies and procedures, and what steps must be taken to ensure your institution is compliant.
- Jeffrey Naimon, partner, BuckleySandler LLP
- Jonice Gray Tucker, partner, BuckleySandler LLP
- Brian S. Levy, Of Counsel, Katten and Temple, LLP
- Robert Maddox, Partner, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP
- Rod Alba, Vice President and Senior Regulatory Counsel, Office of Mortgage Finance, American Bankers Association (moderator)