ACI's Inaugural Summit on White Collar Litigation
- January 23, 2013
- New York, NY
David Krakoff spoke at ACI's Inaugural Summit on White Collar Litigation in a panel titled, "FCPA Case Review, A Hands-On Look at the Year in the FCPA and What Litigators Need to Take Away."
- Focus on the FCPA verdicts in Lindsey Manufacturing, O’Shea and the Africa Sting cases: How will the outcomes of these cases affect:
- The future of settlements for corporations and individuals
- The decision of corporations to report misconduct
- Criminal defense of individuals
- Individual and corporate cooperation in investigations
- Understanding industry “sweeps” and what to do if you have clients in the next “targeted” sector
- Evaluating enforcement priorities: where will the DOJ’s focus turn next?
- What white collar litigators need to do to defend a white collar case