LexisNexis Webinar: Impacts of Dodd-Frank on the Mortgage and Banking Industry
- January 12, 2012
- 2:00 PM ET
Jonice Gray Tucker spoke in the LexisNexis CLE-accredited webinar, "Impacts of Dodd-Frank on the Mortgage and Banking Industry" on January 12, 2012 at 2:00 PM ET.
The webinar covered:
- Dodd-Frank - Key provisions, bureaus and agencies impacting the mortgage and banking industry
- Ability to repay requirement for closed-end residential loans
- Do new reporting requirements impact community lenders more than national lenders?
- The new debit interchange regulations & the exemption – Why doesn’t it apply to smaller financial institutions
- Regulatory climate relating to fair lending compliance in the context of loss mitigation and loan modifications
- Mortgage servicing and foreclosures issues in light of regulatory actions, including enforcement actions by federal regulators, state Attorney General settlement efforts & the CFPB’s new examination guidance
- Recent bank and mortgage company compliance initiatives
- Best practices for surviving federal scrutiny