BuckleySandler's False Claims Act and FHA Lending Webinar Recording Now Available
May 12, 2011
On May 11, 2011, BuckleySandler hosted a webinar entitled, “The False Claims Act and FHA Lending: What Does U.S. v. Deutsche Bank Mean For you?” More that 180 people attended the webinar and heard an informed discussion on the DOJ’s recent False Claims Act suit against Deutsche Bank. The webinar topics included:
- A summary and analysis of legal theory and corresponding charges in U.S. v. Deutsche Bank AG, et al.
- Pitfalls in FHA Lending, avoiding False Claims Act liability, and beyond
- How and when are False Claims Act violations triggered?
- What other enforcement tools are regulators using?
- What you can do now to position and protect your company
- Insights on where the government and private plaintiffs bar will go from here
Click here to access a recording of the webinar: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/127579497