- 16 St Martin's Le Grand | London EC1A 4EN | United Kingdom
- p. +44 20 3608 1287 | f. +44 20 3608 1295
Opened in 2014, the office positions the firm to better assist clients with multi-jurisdictional needs, and in particular, with US in-bound regulatory, compliance, litigation, enforcement, and transactional matters.
Partner-in-Residence James T. Parkinson leads the London office, which focuses on:
- Anti-money laundering & economic and trade sanctions
- Banking and financial services law
- Corporate internal investigations
- Counseling and compliance
- Digital commerce and payments
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act & anti-corruption
- Government enforcement
- International regulatory compliance counseling
- Privacy, cyber risk, and data security
- White collar defense
BuckleySandler International LLP is a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales for the practice of US law under number OC394772, with its registered office at 10 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AF. We use the word ‘partner’ to refer to a member of the LLP.